This 1/2 day workshop is suitable for any employee of an organization who uses ICT resources and works with business information. It is a non-technical workshop on the dangers of the Internet, the use of social media, and cybercrime. No specific prior knowledge is required. The participants are made aware of what needs to be protected and what the value is of company information.
An overview is given of the possibilities for cyber criminals to get to your crown jewels and what the consequences could be. The different forms of cybercrime are explained so that the participants better understand the risks to which they are exposed, both at work and at home in a private situation. Naturally, extensive attention is also paid to possible measures to reduce the risk of cybercrime.
The participants are constantly asked to project the information on their own work situation.
This results in a personal action plan at the end of the day.
A maximum of 12 people can participate in this workshop.
- What do you have to protect?
- Where do the threats lie?
- Who are the hackers?
- How do hackers work?
- What damage and risks do you run?
- What measures are possible?
- How do you weigh the measures against the risks?
- What laws and regulations are there?
- What is digital responsible entrepreneurship
- Protection strategies that you can follow (Tools)
- During the workshop you make a personal action plan
This workshop is suitable for any employee of an organization who uses ICT resources and works with company information that must be protected. No specific prior knowledge is required.
Special rates apply for in-house workshops. A maximum of 12 people may participate in an in-house workshop, which makes the price per person very attractive.
- 595 euros per person (with open schedule)
- 1180 euros per session (with workshop at your company, max. 12 people)
Do you want to follow the cybercrime training remotely?
Would you like short e-learning modules?
You know what you want?